The CHEMSTART’UP package comprises a comprehensive set of shared services including:
- Connection to utilities (nitrogen, compressed air).
- Connection to the natural gas supply and to special gases stocked in canisters outside the buildings.
- Telephone connections.
- Storage zone for chemical products.
- Access to high technology analytical equipment (RMN, HPLC-MS, GS-MS, IRTF, …).
- Collection and treatment of biodegradable liquid effluent.
- Safety (training and supply of PPE, gas and fire detection) and security (guards and burglar detection system).
- Maintenance and upkeep of premises.
In addition to these services, we propose optional services at reasonable prices:
- Access to the GRL Arkema warehouse (in the adjacent building) for the reception of raw materials, the sending of finished products, purchase of small items of equipment.
- The collection and treatment of solid waste.
- Access to the inter-company restaurant.
Furthermore, the new companies accommodated here can benefit from financial support (aid, grants and low-interest loans) from our partners. Our teams are ready to assist young companies throughout all stages of their development and accompany them through these procedures.