Pre-equipped laboratories & secured
220m² dedicated area
Annex for storage
Open space available
CHEMSTART’UP groups together, on a single site, new companies searching for an environment favourable to their growth, thus facilitating the “cross-fertilisation” of researchers from diverse backgrounds.
CHEMSTART’UP is comprised of two buildings (one measuring 2500m² and another of 1000m²). The 1000m2 building is dedicated to the CANOE technological platform for research activities linked to energy transition technologies. The 2500m² building is made up of 8 modules accessible to project developers.
Each module comprises:
– 75m² of office space (modular offices).
– 75m² of pre-equipped laboratories (lab benches, fume hoods) with safety devices (smoke detectors, toxic gas detectors, air extractor fans, emergency safety showers and eye wash stations…).
– 50m² of secured premises for installing mini-pilot plants, with 6 metre high ceilings. This secure hall is also equipped with a smoke and toxic gas detector and an extractor fan).
– 20m² annex for storage (individual lock-up).
– 400m² of open space is also available. It comprises : a reception area, a fully equipped meeting room, a photocopying and printing area, rest areas.
Each module is completely secure (intrusion, fire, toxic gas). As well as these modular, secure premises, the rental rate also includes the sharing of numerous services.